Yes, Derek, it’s a center for ants. But we’ll need you to put on a special suit and learn how to rob it—that’s the real plot of Zoolander 2! (Found on Reddit.) Now, where did we put our record player with “Frankie Says Relax” all cued up…
Afternoon Roundup brings you boy bands versus zombie cowboys, how the Muppets ended up back on TV, and news you’ll really want to raise your tankard to!
- Women in fantasy illustration talk to One Fantastic Week!
- Minecraft as learning tool!
- Somehow, we’re not surprised that Pixels is the sort of movie to inspire more rants than reviews (rantviews?).
- Max Gladstone on writing urban fantasy in a secondary world.
- The thorny issues surrounding celebrities who are also fans.
- Is this real life, or just another one of the Backstreet Boys’ crazy genre-heavy music videos?
- You are Stephen Colbert. Congratulations!
- This is totally mead’s year.
- The Muppets pitch you were never supposed to see, that led to the Muppets reboot you will be seeing: