OK, fine, forced perspective puppies, BUT LOOK AT CAPS HUGGING PUPPY. We will assume that this puppy’s name is Bucky, and that he heals all of Cap’s pain.
Morning Roundup brings you more ants, man, plus news from X-Men: Age of Apocalypse, and a wonderful look at the New Horizons team!
- In praise of Ant-Man‘s Avengers tribute! (Oh, spoilers if you haven’t seen it yet…)
- And speaking of Ant-Man…Paul Rudd is not going to approve of this.
- 2 Quick More Silver?
- APOLLO 11 FLIGHT PLAN.
- $200 million you say? I’m sure we can manage that if you give us a chance, Mr. del Toro!
- simon Pegg talks to the Sydney Morning Herald about his Star Trek script!
- Stephen Hawking is worried that AI might kill us all, but he’s cool with alien life!
- We’ve seen new pictures of Pluto, now we’re getting stunning imagery of the scientists who got us there.
- Have the Minions saved a life?
- And like, lo: the Marvel Cinematic Universe movie begets a new Easter Egg hunt: