Who made Vin Diesel this absolutely perfect Dungeons & Dragons birthday cake? And do they take orders? Because we can think of all sorts of special-occasion cakes we want to commission.
Afternoon Roundup calculates Hogwarts tuition, gathers support for Hope Van Dyne, and finds the perfect bedtime story.
- We’ve met the new Ghostbusters, but now we know their actual names! A little bummed there aren’t any monikers as crazy as Venkman or Zeddemore, though.
- Did Martin Freeman just confirm his Captain America: Civil War character?
- The Daily Dot is on the same page as our Ant-Man review, asking, Why isn’t Hope Van Dyne Ant-Man?
- Geeky Little Golden Books that aren’t a joke!
- Missing Ruby Rose? The Orange is the New Black star pops up on Syfy’s Dark Matter.
- Yes, there is an alternate universe where we didn’t get Ian McKellen as Gandalf or Magneto.
- Even more reason that we wish we could have attended Hogwarts.
- Craving some coffee and/or pie?
- If you’re already tired of Supergirl‘s references to her “cousin,” get ready for Lois Lane’s sister.
- Welp, the Attack on Titan trailer will definitely give you nightmares.
- Admit it, you’re not surprised that Furiosa knows how to wield a lightsaber: