While Pluto is still a dwarf planet, it does get to join the ranks of hi-res planet images. Ben Gross, a research fellow at the Chemical Heritage Foundation, tweeted this “family portrait” that was over 40 years in the making. Meanwhile, could we be seeing Cthulhu on Pluto’s surface?
Afternoon Roundup brings you proof that the zombie genre is still coming strong, Twilight fan films, and several reasons why you probably shouldn’t accept a gift from Jared Leto.
- Oh, Mistah J, you really shouldn’t have…
- Tilda Swinton confirms that she’s playing the Ancient One!
- And it looks like Dan Aykroyd may be showing the new Ghostbusters a thing or two.
- There’s no need to fear the very promising Fear the Walking Dead pilot.
- 10 great quotes from the Fandom is My Fandom panel at SDCC.
- If Breaking Dawn, Part 2 left a hole in your heart, the new Twilight fan films are here to soothe your soul.
- Presenting, The Last Virtual Reality Starfighter!
- The Orphan Black crew talks Sarah’s love interests for season 4 and twerking (possibly related?).
- Contamination and the joy of cheap Alien knockoffs.
- So… if you win this Star Trek charity contest, does that mean you get to have a dance party with the crew? Because that should really be a prize: