It’s Comic-Con, everybody! And that means roundup filled with cool news and picture of people who have put a herculean amount of work into cosplay. Funny or Die tweeted this fantastic Mad Max: Fury Road/Frozen cosplay above, and, well, we kind of just want to stare at it forever. But how long can Olaf realistically make it in an arid post-apocalyptic wasteland?
Click through for more highlights from the Con!
- Hey, they’re not a Comic-Con, but we thought you’d like to see the four be-jumpsuited Ghostbusters anyway.
- Oh, and Ben Affleck isn’t content to just be Batman, he also has to direct Batman.
- io9 found that amazing marble statue from the end of Age of Ultron on the Con floor! That thing belongs in a majestic fountain somewhere…
- Do you love Firefly? Do you love Galaxy Quest? Because we have Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk (and Gina Torres and Amy Acker and Mr. Whedon himself) in Con Man!
- The Hollywood Reporter‘s Rebecca Ford tweeted the adorable picture below, in which Jennifer Lawrence acts as a stand-in for all sentient beings when faced with meeting living saint Bill Murray. This is actually Murray’s first-ever Comic-Con, and so far he’s being extra-Bill-Murray-ey.
- We already mentioned that The Iron Giant is returning to theater, but here’s more information on two new scenes!
- Learn who’s next to die on Under the Dome.
- Zachary Levi talks about Heroes Reborn.
- It sounds like the Lucifer adaptation has some good moments…
- …and from a different corner of Hell, Ron Perlman wants to finish the fucking Hellboy trilogy!
- Plus Vertigo is rebooting Lucifer (the comic) with Holly Black, and announcing a few other new titles, too!
- And finally, check out Ryan Wells with his beautiful Skeksis: