So given the mustache, threads, and lustrous leather chair, the new Sherlock is set in… the magical land of 2012’s Williamsburg, Brooklyn! Heh, we kid, we kid. This is the first still from the upcoming special, which seems to be a throwback to Arthur Conan Doyle’s Victorian adventures, and we are just maybe slightly excited about this. We are also tingling in anticipation for tonight’s SDCC Sherlock panel…
Afternoon Roundup brings you a look at The Shannara Chronicles, a possible new Clown Prince of Crime, and a beautiful love story featuring a Stormtrooper!
- Here’s our first look at The Shannara Chronicles cast!
- We’re still reeling from the recasting Aunt May, and now we have (yet another) new Joker?
- And speaking of that clown, why is Batman still relevant after all these years? We’re assuming it’s the fact that he‘s freaking Batman, of course he’s still cool, but we’re happy to see PBS’ findings on the subject.
- Gene Roddenberry had the perfect response to all those bald captain naysayers.
- A Stormtrooper enacts a Proclaimers song and makes us all weep.
- Glen Winter talks about his plans for Supergirl!
- Thoughts on utopia, the end of the world, and the end of the plot.
- Oh, sweet! Check out Wendiceratops!
- The audioplay of Locke & Key has a pretty amazing cast.
- Episodes in a bottle!