Paul Feig wants to make sure that anyone cosplaying as a Ghostbuster this week has their facts straight. Study this image, potential busters – you never know when the fire alarm will ring and call you into action. Also, check out Melissa McCarthy in her jumpsuit!
Morning Roundup brings you, in no particular order, Inside Outception, Pew-Wee’s next big adventure, and the moment when Apple let us all see their plans for global domination.
- Inside Out, now with more BWHAAANNNG.
- Hip-hop and the subversion of science fiction.
- Grant Morrison + Heavy Metal.
- Has the Alamo renovated the basement yet?
- Valerian, the French space opera that influenced pretty much everything.
- Handy tips on planning a mission to Pluto.
- Way back in 1987, Apple gave us a terrifying glimpse of the FuturePast: