Today we bring you the mashup of our two greatest modern psychiatrists, Hannibal Lecter and Lucy Van Pelt. This was shared by the knowledgeable folks over at Eat the Rudecast, who podcast the heck out of Hannibal each week.
Afternoon Roundup brings you news from Hell’s Kitchen, news from the gaming centers of Westeros, and footage that purports to be of Mlder and Scully back in action!
- Well, this is going to complicate the relationship with Foggy Nelson…
- If you’ve been looking to acrimoniously end some friendships over a torturous seven-hour period, we have a way for you to do that.
- Do you like sleeping? Do you like reading? Do you like reading books about sleeping? Today is your day!
- Linux creator Linus Torvald scoffs at your fear of AI! …for now.
- OK, does anyone remember the Great Comic Strip Switcheroo of 1997? But more importantly, can anyone explain what the HELL is going on in that Fox Trot/Nancy crossover?
- Great moments in science fiction architecture.
- Hail Shirley Jackson, Queen of the Gothic.
- All right, Newbery Medal Committee, the game has been upped.
- Hogwarts or Sunnyvale High?
- Finally, this promo for The X-Files claims to feature a moment of new footage…but Mulder doesn’t drop his gun, and Scully doesn’t not-see an alien that’s like literally right behind her, so we’re not sure it’s really them.