We often daydream about what other wonders unfolded in the universe where Nicolas Cage played Superman. Soon we’ll get to see at least a few of them, because a group of Bizarro-World anthropologists are compiling a documentary about that lost timeline called The Death of Superman Lives, and it will be available on July 9th. Check out the preview footage over at Blastr!
Afternoon Roundup brings you news of the new robotic age, a great visualization of diversity issues in the movies, and sci-fi writing advice!
- Age of Apocalypse will be a rebirth of the X-men! Another one!
- Michael K. Williams will soon assassinate historical figures, and also ghosts.
- Commence anticipation for Threadworlds.
- All we need to know about the USA/Japan Robot-aggeddon is A.) IT’S HAPPENING and B.) WE ARE SO EXCITED. If you want to know more, click this link!
- If you’ve listened to Welcome to Night Vale you’re in love with Carlos. (It’s just how these things go.) The man behind Carlos, Dylan Marron, has found the perfect way to make a point about diversity in film, and we’re excited to share it.
- This list has no power over us. But it is pretty cool.
- Here are five tips for writing science fiction!
- Updraft author Fran Wilde talks to Max Gladstone about his new book, Last First Snow!
- Will our modern version of Ant-Man be as chilling as this 1950s B-movie version?