OK, as far as we can figure this out, tumblr-usr Snipurrs (who has since removed their page) found a picture of super sexy Jeff Goldblum, and noticed that, thanks to some lighting effects, looked a heck of a lot like a mythical man-horse. Then, because Tumblr, Snipurrs took the time to draw Jeff Golblum’s torso onto a lovely steed, thus granting us said mythical man-horse. And then the magnificent folks over at BoingBoing shared the ensuing motivational poster for the good of us all.
Morning Roundup shares some X-Files advice from Chris Carter himself, a peek into Hannibal‘s pantry, and news on The Sandman adaptation!
- Get ready for a new batch of The X-Files by watching Chris Carter’s personal Top Ten!
- Wait wait wait. Doesn’t RDJ know better than to get tangled up with puppets and their strings?
- Impeccably-dressed trickster god Bryan Fuller taunts us with more ideas for Hannibal‘s fourth season…including inviting Clarice Starling herself to direct. Plus the show’s food stylist talks about creating decadent dishes for Dr. Lecter, and the yumminess of the French.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt talks about why The Sandman is better suited to television.
- Hmmm…at this rate, the only character left will be the ape.
- Hey! Another reason to visit Detroit!
- If you read this entire list at ludicrous speed you might go to plaid.
- Science Magazine reviews Neal Stephenson’s Seveneves!
- Tomorrowland tried to teach us the frequency of hope. Now we also know...the frequency of googly eyes.