HBO’s Game of Thrones joined in on the celebration of the BEST PRIDE WEEKEND EVER with this lovely ode to Renly Baratheon. Be proud.
Morning Roundup brings you glad tidings of what may be the greatest video game you’ll ever play, a discussion of Melville and Choose Your Own Adventure, and an epic fantasy appearance on Jeopardy!
- Benedict Cumberbatch opens up about the emotional rollercoaster of playing Alan Turing.
- So, does this mean Patrick Rothfuss is secretly one of the Time Kings?
- Clark Gregg discusses the future of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., movie tie-ins, and probably also death and stuff.
- We need to roll this game up into our lives RIGHT NOW.
- Rooney Mara and David Fincher might be teaming up again for HBO’s Utopia.
- Would you like to turn your dog into a dragon?
- On the fascinating push-and-pull between high culture and lowbrow fun.
- We guess it could be worse… the mirelurks could be real?
- Neil Gaiman has words of wisdom for Stephen Moffat when dealing with super-mean Doctor Who fans.
- Vin Diesel will make all our dreams come true.
- Recommended reading from Scott Lynch!