We’re so glad that Geonn Cannon decided to share his dream—of Saga‘s Lying Cat taking over a Garfield strip—with us, first by tweeting about it, and then by delivering this amazing mashup. Because John always needs to be told off by a sassy feline, even if this one doesn’t like lasagna.
Afternoon Roundup brings you a cautiously optimistic take on AMC’s new robot drama, how the modern movie trailer came to be, and Emma Watson’s new nemesis.
- Star Trek 3 officially starts filming!
- What if people had compared Harry to Lily instead of James?
- From the first talking trailer to three-minute previews that give away every twist to something else entirely.
- AMC delves into the uncanny valley with Humans and finds something promising.
- Plus, if you were a fan of Ex Machina‘s Ava, find out how she came to be through comic book artist Jock’s concept art.
- Maybe this would have helped Stannis’ chances…
- Either Jeffrey Dean Morgan is in Batman v Superman, or he’s Dorian Gray.
- Now you can get your very own mangy, ungrateful feline in plush form!
- Emma Watson and Tom Hanks versus evil Facebook!
- The Girl in the Road author Monica Byrne has a major BookCrush on Scott McCloud’s Understanding Comics.
- Will Thanos have to scare the screen with a second villain in Avengers: Infinity War?
- David Duchovny may know that the truth is out there, but he doesn’t really get Tumblr.
- Are we approaching our job obsolescence thanks to machines, and is that actually a good thing?
- If you want to forget your most painful relationship memories, just press these buttons: