It’s summer! And summer means frozen drinks and bright fizzy cocktails and, if you’re lucky, summer Fridays to enjoy them on! And maybe you know a person with roof access? And perhaps you can hang a sheet up on that friend’s roof and watch Batman: The Animated Series for hours and hours? Until your friend’s neighbors go mad and turn into supervillains because this is the One Bad Day that was the final straw they needed to push them over the edge? Anyway, if you do that, you’ll want these Batman-themed cocktails. Yummy.
Morning Roundup brings you zombie death! DIY dinos! And predicting the future with science fiction!
- Jaws is 40! That’s so weird! Here are some of the best fan tributes to the daddy of the contemporary blockbuster.
- If you’d like to ponder disturbing zombie death scenes, we have a link for you. Seriously though, think hard about how disturbed you want to be before you click.
- Join us now for an adorable sweded Jurassic Park experience.
- Malkovich + Vonnegut!
- Author James Cambias talks about whether sci-fi can predict the future and contributing to the Hieroglyph Anthology.
- Meanwhile, African sci-fi is just going to go ahead and predict the future.
- Here’s your guide to the new Spider-Man!
- OK, it’s been a long week. What? Thursday? Are you – you’re kidding, right? OK. Fine. Fine. Have this.
- And finally, we’ve found some spoilers for Game of Thrones Season 6! They’re going in a bold new direction: