In the week since we introduced you to the greatest Jurassic World meme yet in the form of #PrattKeeping, the Internet’s zookeepers have run with it, with wonderful results. Perhaps our favorite comes from the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History, where Dinosaur Curator Matthew Carrano has had a hell of a time setting up the new Fossil Hall. But then you have Chris Pratt himself reenacting the meme at a children’s hospital, which is heart-meltingly cute.
In today’s Afternoon Roundup, J.K. Rowling tells us why the Dursleys hate Harry, Taylor Swift is both a kind and ruthless ruler, and Google really does dream, though we haven’t spotted any electric sheep yet.
- No surprise, it’s mostly because of James.
- Taylor Swift, a Daenerys Targaryen for our time.
- We’re just going to go scream into the sands, because apparently the Furiosa comic undoes everything good from Fury Road.
- Debut Tor author Ilana C. Myer shares the debut epic fantasies she’s looking forward to in 2015.
- Mockingjay, Part 2 hasn’t even come out yet, but apparently Katniss Everdeen has some competition in Kelsea Glynn.
- This link is worth clicking on for the Rock Photoshops alone.
- The heroes, they’re being reborn!
- Michael Keaton and his imaginary friends are returning to the comic book realm!
- If you thought your dreams were trippy, we dare you to check out Google’s infinite cities and animal soldiers.
- Chuck Palahniuk reads from his sweet and inspiring new children’s book, Fight Club 4 Kids.