Apparently being a skydiving champion just wasn’t enough of an after work hobby for computer programmer Kjetil Nordin; he also decided that 800 hours needed to be killed crocheting this perfect map from Super Mario Bros 3. Luckily for us, Nordin’s friend AlexKingshill posted a whole gallery of close-ups over on imgur, so we can appreciate just how much work went into this Greatest Throw Rug of All Time.
Morning Roundup brings you a slightly late Father’s Day gift, the ten worst demons you really don’t want to meet in Hell, and a new story from Haruki Murakami!
- We hope everyone had a great Father’s Day! Here are some thoughts on Gasoline Alley‘s love letter to fatherhood.
- An oral history of Star Trek: The Next Generation’s most shocking moment.
- Two of the latest entries in the growing Cuban sci-fi scene!
- Repent, sinners.
- Holy definitive rankings! Here are all the Bat-Gadgets, in order of Bat-tasticness!
- And as long as we’re ranking things, why not order all of Pixar’s movies from worst to best? Will Brave best Up? Where does Inside Out fit in the spectrum from Ratatouille to The Incredibles?
- New Murakami story!
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force is vanishing into a puff of smoke soon, so before it leaves us with a vague yet gnawing hunger, check out these 15 awesome ATHF facts!