Living statue enthusiasts that we are, we appreciate all galleries and Facebook threads showing statues goofing off with fleshy humans. You can see Adonises practicing their “Single Ladies” dance moves, cherubim beating up unsuspecting people, and this statue of Mexican engineer Jorge Matute Remus grappling with Spider-Man.
In today’s Morning Roundup, Voldemort tells the Harry Potter books from his perspective, we experience the five stages of watching a Pixar movie, and Gillian Anderson teases us about the new X-Files premiere.
- ‘Cause it’s really difficult to carry out your dark wizard plans when an upstart kid keeps one-upping you every school year.
- Simini Blocker has probably illustrated some of your favorite fan art, and now she has a graphic novel, Hop, Hop, Wish, out soon from First Second Books!
- Now you can play the Wikipedia game in print form!
- Crowns are cool now.
- Matthew Vaughn is developing a Hit-Girl/Big Daddy prequel? Hmm.
- Did you see Inside Out this weekend? Director Pete Docter has plenty to tell you about Easter eggs and Toy Story 4.
- No discussions on Indiana Jones 5 or a 2018 release date? Someone set the rumors straight!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger pranks fans as the Terminator, for charity.
- “Slow,” “intense,” and “functional”… OK, we’ll take it!
- Led Zeppelin as investors, the truth behind the coconuts, and more facts about Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- Who knew feelings had feelings too?