Andy Stattmiller has found a unique way to honor his pop culture favorites: nesting Matryoshka dolls! He’s Matryoshka’d everything from Avengers to Star Wars to Ghostbusters, but we especially loved the He-Man set for a couple reasons: first, he acknowledges that the show would be nothing without Skeletor. Plus he eschewed boring Man-At-Arms and Teela in favor of She-Ra and Battlecat, and finally, of course teeny-tiny Orko is hiding inside the rest of them. Ugh, Orko. Even as a Matryoshka doll you’re useless.
Morning Roundup brings you a few last moments of Game of Thrones before everyone shuts up about it, a look at Inside Out, and important questions about Dick Tracy!
- Would you like to visit all the location of Game of Thrones? You can now consult one handy list in order to do so. In other GoT news, a New York-based fan paid a tribute to a beloved character that was equally brilliant and mean, but you should only look at it if you’re caught up!
- Pixar’s Pete Doctor talks about thinking like an 11-year-old.
- Hmmm…maybe this time Scully will look up and see it?
- The charming cast of Jurassic World battle to see who can make the worst possible decisions.
- In which an intrepid writer attempts to Machete Order Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring.
- On the film’s 25th anniversary, Vanity Fair asks, “Why don’t we, as a nation, talk about Dick Tracy any more?“
- io9 looks at the many adorable ways that Steven Universe bends genre and gender!
- Would you like more details about Mass Effect: Andromeda?