My bestie is a zoo keeper, and she told me that because of Jurassic World it has become a craze in the keeper community (!) to re-enact Chris Pratt.
Chickens have also been sighted… but where are the llamas? That’s the most important question.
Afternoon Roundup brings you Vulture’s request for the Gambit movie team, valuable life lessons from Saga, and Cory Doctorow on why we need to give credit to Internet Utopians.
- As always, Maisie Williams says what we’re all thinking, this time about the Game of Thrones season finale.
- Fall in love. Make a baby. Steal a spaceship. Read books. Befriend a ghost. See the universe. Think dangerous thoughts. Do the impossible.
- Here’s what the ISS looks like from an airplane at 40,000 feet.
- Meanwhile in Hawaii, Mars scientists have just left an isolation dome after an eight-month simulation.
- Science Bros know better than press releases.
- As if Paranormal Activity didn’t scare you shitless enough in theaters…
- The Mary Sue’s new comic Lady Junk suggests how to motivate your female characters without resorting to violence.
- One case where fans don’t want to draw from comics canon.
- Cory Doctorow talks about how the Internet is the answer to all the questions of our time.
- The first half of “How Avengers: Age of Ultron Should Have Ended” had Batman, so of course Part 2 would involve Bruce Wayne’s current alien nemesis: