Redditor youphoric came across a yard that no man wants to enter, documenting the evil that lurks just beyond this fence and its oh-so-helpful warning. We’re assuming this photo was taken three (no more, and no less—not four, nor five) seconds before youphoric lobbed the Holy Hand Grenade in there.
Afternoon Roundup brings you more Nicole Perlman, some Inception closure, and the most fearsome T. Rex cookie ever!
- Read Jeff VanderMeer’s sweet acceptance speech for Annihilation winning the Nebula Award for Best Novel!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt wants to reassure you that Sandman will not be Morpheus punch-fest.
- Here’s the real history of those fighting pits that Daenerys has so begrudgingly presided over during this season of Game of Thrones.
- Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Nicole Perlman is rewriting the script for Wool.
- And if you’re in need of writing inspiration, you could always buy the house where Mary Shelley finished Frankenstein.
- Christopher Nolan explains the Inception ending… sort of.
- Carrie Fisher’s daughter claims she’s not playing Princess Leia’s daughter, but do we believe her?
- Sesame Street‘s writers explain why they are absolutely killing it with pop culture parodies this season, and debut Jurassic Cookie: