So apparently Portland artist Rebecca Flaum, of the wonderfully-named Studio Catawumpus, got the GREATEST COMMISSION EVER recently. A wonderful human requested not only a drawing of Batcat, which would be cool enough, but also, The Worst Batcat. Which was then shared by The Worst Cat, giving us an excuse to link to it, and making us so, so happy. Thank you, internet.
Morning Roundup brings you news on another Disney adaptation, the triumphant return of Dogmeat, and an acclaimed author in praise of Harry Potter!
- We’re assuming they’re going for Vin Diesel as Czernobog?
- Will Joel McHale replace Krycek in our hearts?
- Charlie Jane Anders talks about optimistic apocalypses and Daniel Pinkwater!
- Here’s a great analysis of the Fallout 4 trailer. HAIL DOGMEAT!
- And since we’ll be heading back to the Wasteland soon, which type of Fallouter are you?
- Space euphoria, the (mostly) good kind of spaaaace maaaadness!
- Tell us, David Mitchell, why are Harry Potter and Twilight like crack?
- How to binge-watch Hannibal. Oh, and allow the show’s charming showrunner to explain why it’s OK to be afraid.
- People long for the days of youth, when their families were wiped out by dysentery. And as long as we’re talking about depressing nostalgia…
- Oooh! Will this super-cool idea clean our oceans?
- And, because it’s both inevitable and adorable, here’s the How It Should Have Ended for Age of Ultron: