In the interest of leaving the past in the past, Japan has made Godzilla its newest tourism ambassador. While some might say Godzilla has a volatile relationship with the city of Tokyo, we’re sure the God-Lizard will take his new ambassadorial duties seriously. Just look at how proud he is to be wearing that sash!
Morning Roundup contains wonders including: a song sung in praise of Total Recall, even still yet more behind-the-scenes information about Mad Max: Fury Road, and SO MANY BEES.
- Let’s all revisit Arnold Schwarzenegger’s giant exploding oxygen-deprived face!
- He had a baby brother, perfect in every way, but how much do you truly know about Rictus Erectus? And have you truly spent enough time thinking about the framing of Mad Max: Fury Road? And you have not spent enough time considering Tom Hardy’s Myspace page.
- PLASMA TUBES.
- Rescue Tron 3!
- Outlander author Diana Gabaldon on the shocking season finale.
- Here are 13 fantastic beasts we should find in the Fantastic Beasts movie!
- We’re hearing serious buzz about this new highway oh god we’re so sorry.
- Tiny hamster? or GIANT MONSTER?