Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight… We had to smile at this cheeky Sailor Moon crossplay from Animazement 2015, in which a group of men tapped into their inner Sailor Scouts. (They’ve even got the color schemes down!) They’re called The Cos-Playboys, and they’ve also embodied Pokemon. You can see them strutting their stuff in a cosplay music video from Animazement.
Afternoon Roundup brings you The Odyssey, a.k.a. the original The Hunger Games; your very own Iron Man armor; and the thing that made Chris Pratt cry.
- NASA technicians talk about science and art (aww) at the World Science Festival.
- Barnes & Noble ponders Ancillary Sword‘s chances at this year’s Nebula Awards.
- Scylla and Charybdis, the original muttations.
- The Shannara Chronicles casts one familiar character and one new character!
- GameStop swipes ThinkGeek from Hot Topic, but why?
- Disney wants to make The Avengers, Frozen, and Star Wars even more immersive for kids. Check out some gameplay footage for their new Playmation tech.
- Why it’s so exciting that we’re getting a Hufflepuff protagonist.
- Star-Lord teared up reading about his dad in the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 pitch.
- Why are so many fictional utopias as terrifying as dystopias?
- Don’t watch this video if you haven’t seen the ending of last week’s Game of Thrones, “Hardhome.” But if you have, appreciate the utter weirdness of combining Others with Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”