Mad Max: Fury Road keeps inspiring wonderful memes, and art, and picture of Tom Hardy with puppies! Here’s one of our favorites so far, from Tumblr-er Joanne Kwan. Truly, Max and Furiosa would plan the most epic family vacation ever… maybe we can get them in a remake of Grapes of Wrath next?
Morning Roundup brings you the fascinating life of GRRM’s editor, Patrick Rothfuss’ endearing childhood crush, and some of the strangest deities of D&D!
- Irene Gallo talks about the fine art of book covers with the Three Hoarsemen!
- You didn’t think we were done talking about Mad Max, did you? First of all, we think everyone’s life could use a flame-throwing guitarist. If you would like to become that flame-throwing guitarist, here is sheet music that will help – but be aware, you will need to supply your own rad-ness. Plus, here now is a comparison of the action choreography of Fury Road and Age of Ultron! And hell, have this too.
- Cooking ramen with Patrick Rothfuss.
- Jane Johnson, author, Tolkien fanatic, and editor of George R.R. Martin, talks about climbing mountain in her spare time.
- I’m the weird god! I’M THE WEIRD GOD!
- Bill Nye’s LightSail has called home from space!
- You’re gonna need a bigger 40th anniversary list post.
- Here are some highlights from Rainbow Rowell’s appearance at BookCon 2015!
- Author James Hannaham talks about modern myths, modern slavery, and the modern dystopia of Delicious Foods.
- OK, we knew the Unipiper would get to this eventually. Feel free to leave your quotes below.