When he’s not art directing Teen Titans GO!, artist Dan Hipp draws pop culture comics on his Tumblr. And while he’s gotten us in the feels before, today’s comic, “Boy Wonders,” was especially emotional: An injured Batman reading to an even more beaten-up Robin (Dick Grayson, that is) from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows after an especially harrowing battle. Great, now we’re gonna be sniffling all day…
Afternoon Roundup eagerly awaits the Lumberjanes movie, mourns the loss of Tron 3, and pays a visit to The Grand Overlook Hotel:
- George R.R. Martin is committed to finishing The Winds of Winter before Game of Thrones season 6.
- Did Tomorrowland‘s box office performance kill Tron 3?
- But don’t fear, because your favorite comics Lumberjanes and The Wicked + the Divine are getting small- and big-screen adaptations!
- Discover the tiny Florida town that has more mermaids than humans.
- Den of Geek rates 20 on-screen scientists who are more than just brainy plot devices.
- An adult rewatches the 1984 Supergirl and actually liked it!
- BuzzFeed knows exactly what kinds of rides video game fans would want to see in a Nintendo theme park.
- Read Neil Gaiman’s new short story, “Click-Clack the Rattlebag”!
- Mash up Wes Anderson and redrum, and the result is weirdly fitting: