All right, imgur-er pastorsamuel85, you made us snort. A lot. And yes, in answer to your question, we’ll happily open the door to some friendly Ewoks and discuss Threepio. Most likely they’ll get bored before we do…
Morning Roundup brings you the dark and twisted past of an iconic hero, a weeping David Duchovny, and a wonderful response to the beauty that is Mad Max: Fury Road.
- Zack Snyder is not the first to make Superman super-dark.
- Neil Gaiman on plucking Sandman from the ether, and breaking Morpheus’s heart.
- Are you satisfied, reboot of The X-Files? You made David Duchovny cry.
- You may have noticed that a certain madcap romp named Mad Max: Fury Road has captured our hearts. Here’s one of the many, many reasons why.
- Kathrin Köhler’s “Application for the Delegation of First Contact: Questionnaire, Part B.” asks what it means to be human, in the form of an interactive questionnaire! Fill the form out here, and check out this essay on how Köhler’ wrote it!
- Hey! You! You need more fairy tales in your life!
- Quick question: how is a starship like a Canadian winter?
- Authors Helen Oyeyemi and Kelly Link talk about darkness and love stories and Shirley Jackson!
- And finally, we’ve found our Number One version of ST: TNG everrrrrr: