Link trades up from a Goron Mask to a rad new mask that lets him go above the clouds and into space! Now, if only he could get Tatl to start playing Awesome Mix Vol. 1 as a soundtrack for his interstellar adventures…
Afternoon Roundup honors Jim Henson, reads Margaret Atwood’s found object Twitter fiction, and noms on Blade Runner-inspired eats.
- The Big Bang Theory co-creator Bill Prady, who is exec-producing the Muppets reboot, remembers Jim Henson.
- Did you miss the #TwitterFiction Festival in real time? Check out Lemony Snicket and Margaret Atwood‘s new tweeted short stories.
- Just because George Miller downplays the feminist narrative of Mad Max: Fury Road doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
- Plus, he answers all of your burning questions about the movie, including where in the timeline it’s set.
- NASA challenges designers to construct a habitat for deep space exploration.
- Meanwhile on Earth, Anthony Bourdain is planning a Blade Runner-themed food market.
- How Man of Steel has a more realistic view of superheroics than Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- One more Mad Max link—make your own post-apocalyptic paper doll!
- Taylor Swift and her famous friends pay homage to Sin City, The Fifth Element, The Hunger Games, Tron, and pop star feuds in her new music video for “Bad Blood”: