Katniss and Prim finally get a portrait together! Turns out Lionsgate’s chief marketing officer Tim Palen is also an award-winning photographer, who is releasing Tim Palen: Photographs from The Hunger Games. The book will feature portraits of all of the characters, most of which we’ve seen in marketing materials, but some of which are never-before-seen. Forget Team Gale, Team Peeta, or even Team Katniss… Team Everdeen is where it’s at!
Afternoon Roundup finds out why the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff didn’t happen, conjures Godzilla with our minds, and watches Tatiana Maslany play “Too Many Clones.” (That’s a lie, there are never too many.)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to keep Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter to themselves.
- In her next movie, Anne Hathaway faces off against giant lizards in Tokyo. Yes, really.
- but you’ll come back each time you leave, cause darling, i’m a nightmare so vivid—so potent—that you become strangely reliant on its horrors
- You made it over the Massive Wall, huh? Well, be careful you don’t stumble into the Badlands—you don’t want to go there.
- Could Ava DuVernay be directing Black Panther or Captain Marvel?
- Barnes & Noble revisits Minority Report, onscreen and on the page.
- Announcing the finalists for the 2015 Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award!
- Follow along with Mary Robinette Kowal and Marie Brennan on their Brave New Worlds tour.
- Really, we’re surprised it took this long: