Nichole of Nichole’s Nerdy Knots has found a way to make Bioshock’s Randian utopia a little more cuddly! She’s created a series of crocheted Big Daddies, and, eschewing the true spirit of unfettered capitalism, has chosen to share the pattern with us all, for free!
Morning Roundup brings you those who followed in Mad Max’s footsteps, a truly…um…eccentric decision on the part of Disney’s merchandising team, and news on the return of Sleepy Hollow and The X-Files!
- OK, this is a joke, right? Or has Loki overthrown Disney’s toy division? Seriously, what do they have against Black Widow?
- George Miller talks about how to make the most intense movie ever.
- We have a moving date for Sleepy Hollow and a date for the premiere of The X-Files!
- Will we get another chance to weep in the theater?
- Here, for your amusement, are some of the best worst Mad Max rip-offs.
- Salvador Dali’s home lived up to his reputation!
- Hmm… so this means the Users are real, right?
- How Jeff VanderMeer creates the uncanny by screwing around with maps.
- And finally, CRAB PYRAMID: