OK, so all it takes to build an 8’ x 13’ Death Star is 500,000 LEGO bricks. And once it’s done it’ll weigh, ah, 1,900 pounds. We can do this. We can totally do this. Anyone know where we can get a super-laser?
Morning Roundup brings you a chat with Alex Garland, two fresh looks at Daredevil, and the return of the Wachowskis!
- The Wachowsis are Wachowskiing again, and we could not be more excited.
- Alex Garland talks about robots, humanity, and Ex Machina!
- We might not be done with River Song, but please don’t spoil it for us if we’re not.
- Netflix’s Daredevil is a fascinating, genre-spanning show! It’s also a wonderful exploration of the nature of masculinity. So why were its Asian characters so stereotypical?
- What is your favorite work of fiction… with one fatal flaw?
- The clones are being sent in…again! Ugh, we’re so, so sorry.
- Here’s Part One of an epic interview with Haruki Murakami!
- Are you a child of the ’80s? Then you are terrified by this list.
- From Whales and Petunias to the Lorax, here are some of the best literary tattoos we’ve ever seen!
- Hang on, is that an African or a European bike?
- And finally, because even something great can always be improved, Catvengers!