You know what Avengers: Age of Ultron could’ve used? Gwen Stacy! The Marvel variant covers imagining Ms. Stacy as every Marvel character ever decided to transplant her into the MCU Avengers, making for a pretty fearsome team. (There’s even a Gwen Fury with an eyepatch!) But where’s the Gwen Ultron robot—or, better yet, Gwen-as-Vision??
Afternoon Roundup wants to fly AirTargaryen while pondering science and storytelling and riding virtual rollercoasters in the Void.
- Tweet about #ScienceIsStory for the Interstellar Day of Science and Storytelling!
- Natalie Portman is in negotiations to star in Alex Garland’s adaptation of Jeff VanderMeer’s Annihilation.
- Here’s a list of everyone who will NOT be in Captain America: Civil War.
- The Internet is our Jurassic Park.
- It’s TV pilot and renewal season! The CW officially announces DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and Galavant gets a second season!
- The kind of Void you’ll actually want to step into.
- RockLove adds The Hobbit, Fallout, and Outlander to its list of licensed jewelry!
- The Sopranos creator David Chase on the legacy of Twin Peaks.
- So, how does Lois Lane fare as a YA heroine?
- Shutterstock imagines Game of Thrones brands in modern society, including AirTargaryen and Martell Sunspear Fest 2015: