May the 4th is obviously a big day around these parts, and what better way to celebrate than with a deliciously loopy Hungarian Star Wars poster? This art, created by the fantastic Tibor Helényi, doesn’t bother with Luke, Leia, or Han—it goes straight for the all-important GIANT LIZARD MONSTER. It also creates some pretty cool symbolism of conflating the Death Star with Darth Vader’s heart. See the way the X-wing is blasting into a trench that’s also part of Vader’s billowing cloak? Pretty snazzy. You can see more of Helényi’s work over at Dangerous Minds!
Morning Roundup brings you thoughts on Black Widow and Silent Hill, facts about The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy just sure to impress cocktail party guests, and a new game from the creator of Threes!
- You’d think it would be easier to find something to do with Black Widow, given that she can do almost anything.
Tony StarkElon Musk is giving us batteries in our time.
- They house it in a giant, black, humming case, right? Right?
- Silent Hill matters because many of us have spent many quality Friday nights in terrifying blood-covered hell dimensions.
- And speaking of important games, we should be getting Assassin’s Creed soon!
- Tired of pretending to be a goat? Now you can pretend to be a medieval peasant! …win?
- These 16 facts about The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy will improve your day, no matter how panic-inducing it is.
- And finally, Chris Pratt talks about the reinvention of dinosaurs and cinema!