If you’ve ever wanted to play Quidditch on a college campus or in your backyard but lack the atheltic skill, there’s an alternative: Quidditch Pong! The makers of this unofficial game have come up with some pretty entertaining rules, including actual Beaters’ bats, different spells for each Hogwarts house to call out during the game, and even a special Golden Snitch cup.
Afternoon Roundup sees the return of two beloved sci-fi series, and grudgingly accepts J.K. Rowling’s Battle of Hogwarts apology.
- Expect an apology from J.K. Rowling on every anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts.
- Are we getting Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell in two weeks?
- Engage Excitement Mode! Red Dwarf is returning.
- So is Torchwood, in the form of audio dramas—John Barrowman and all.
- Now you can be the Mother (or Father) of Dragons!
- Another character cut from Avengers: Age of Ultron—Grey Hulk!
- Get ready for Muppets mashups on YouTube.
- So many good SFF TV adaptations are on the way!
- This trailer for Absolutely Anything has all of your favorite people in one place: Monty Python crew as aliens give Simon Pegg Bruce Almighty-esque powers, with Robin Williams as his wisecracking dog. Whether the movie will be any good remains to be seen: