OK, first of all, and we hate saying this, but this ice cream is not real. Horror and dessert connoisseur John Squires teamed up with artist Frank Browning to bring us some truly ghoulish (faux) Ben & Jerry’s flavors! With homages to Chucky, Freddy, Jason, Patrick Bateman, and the Ghostbusters, there is a flavor for every horror fan. Be warned, however, some of these might be NSFW, depending on your work.
Morning Roundup brings you a master class in continuity, proof that aliens live among us, and the last moments of a brave explorer!
- It’s a long-delayed miracle!
- Shaun of the Dead is not just an exuberantly awesome zom-rom-com—it’s also a celebration of continuity.
- Alice in Wonderland is 150 years old this year!
- Here, have a spoilery list of movies that end differently than their source material! Spoiler #1: Hollywood prefers happy endings to sad ones.
- Learn Klingon the Duolingo way!
- Saying goodbye to Messenger.
- So are we finally going to receive confirmation that Johnny Depp is an alien?
- Are you seeing Age of Ultron in about 10 minutes? Here’s a 7 minute recap of the Marvel Cinematic Universe! You’ll have 2 minutes left over to process what you’ve learned.