We’ve already seen some heartwarming artistic tributes to Sir Terry Pratchett since his passing in March, but this one hits us especially hard because it’s just so perfect. If anyone ever doubted how Discworld exists in time and space, look no further than this lovely fan art by Tumblr user powersimon.
Afternoon Roundup brings you a visit from Khaleesi, the negative effects of a Marvel movie marathon, and the return of a beloved Jurassic Park character (no, not Jeff Goldblum).
- John Boyega’s parents force him to do the dishes because he won’t spoil The Force Awakens.
- Get your glasses of water ready.
- Contemplating a Marvel movie marathon before Avengers: Age of Ultron? Know that you’re risking realizing these five sad truths.
- Here’s the first look at Stephen Amell as Casey Jones in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2.
- Now you can play classic arcade games in tweets. We’re living in the future!
- Supergirl, Minority Report, and 10 other very anticipated pilots that haven’t yet gotten series orders.
- Why The Great Mouse Detective is a perfect gateway drug to Sherlock Holmes.
- Arthur Darvill’s new film has a very modern title, despite being set in 1940s steampunk London.
- These portraits are perfect for giving your houseguests nightmares.
- “Does [your dragon] have a name?” “Carly Carleesia.”