Oh, this might be too much. This might overload the synapses and cause some sort of short. Look at that. That is Mark Hamill’s son Nathan, hiding inside of R2-D2, during a Hamill family visit to the set of Return of the Jedi. There are more of these photos, including one of Nathan doing scarily accurate Palpatine hands, and one of Hamill himself sitting in the Emperor’s chair, over at Laughing Squid and StarWars.com. Gaze upon them. Gaze.
Morning Roundup brings you the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, in chronological order! It may take a while. Plus an intimate interview with the man behind Vision, a trick that would make Loki proud, and a who’s-who of Sword & Sorcery!
- Getting ready for Age of Ultron? If you have a spare 12 hours lying around, you can watch all the Marvel movies in chronological order!
- Expect a drop in sales of red raincoats.
- Paul Bettany’s totally cool with you being sexually attracted to Vision.
- Check out io9’s comprehensive guide to Discworld!
- Presumably you learned how to ’ship an alarming array of deities?
- Are you a bad enough dude to lift Mew-Mew?
- It turns out Spirited Away is just as compelling in 8-bit format.
- Oh, yeah, Tetris is great for your brain. It’s so awesome when you’re trying to sleep and shapes keep flinging themselves around behind your eyelids, at ever-increasing speeds, while “Korobeiniki” gets louder and louder and LOUDER…
- Fantasy writers come together to choose the greatest Sword & Sorcery epics!
- Animated wisdom from Ray Bradbury, God of Writing Teachers: