Hayley Atwell, national treasure, who publicly apologizes to all the stunt men she beats up, has done yet another adorable thing. Over the weekend, she tweeted about how she had to go to the DMV dressed as Peggy Carter—hair, Spanx, and all. Of course fans demanded to see her new license photo, and Atwell delivered. (Hat-tip to Entertainment Weekly for spotting this.)
Afternoon Roundup brings you Hawkeye singing about being underrated; William Gibson on staying relevant; and every celebrity who has ever gotten lost in The Twilight Zone.
- Really, the only way to celebrate May the 4th is with Darth Taters and Yoda Soda.
- Jeff Daniels joins Allegiant as another imposing adult with his own agenda.
- How do you keep your novel from becoming dated? Take it from William Gibson—ignorance.
- Will Batman have a cameo in Suicide Squad?
- There is more concept art to be seen than can ever be seen, more squeeing to do than can ever been done.
- You know that William Shatner appeared on The Twilight Zone, but how about George Takei?
- See what The Avengers looked like in their first incarnations.
- This mashup of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt theme song with the Bruce Willis film Unbreakable gets a point for effort but none for follow-through.
- Gore-Al places his infant son in a rocket ship to escape our dying planet.
- Hawkeye (clearly the movie version, not the comics) wants you to know that he has powers, too! Like the ability to get free guac at Chipotle, and his cat’s Instagram. But really, the best part of this decent video is Jeremy Renner’s singing voice: