Awww… Chris Evans’ beard got him through his first directing gig, Snowpiercer, and THE WORST WINTER EVER, but now the time has come for them to go their separate ways: Chris to the set of Captain America: Civil War, and his beard to the trashcan presumably, since you know someone as awesome as Chris Evans would never just rinse his discarded beard down a cloggable sink.
Morning Roundup brings you an homage to Game of Thrones that’s even more upsetting than the show itself, the inevitability of being entertained by Joss Whedon, and a virtual tour with a serious amount of WoW factor.
- Here’s an appreciation of one of the few truly loving relationships on Game of Thrones.
- Ghibli Easter Eggs!
- Did you now that the creator of Veronica Mars got his start on Space Ghost, Coast to Coast? Well, what else don’t you know?
- For those of you for whom summer vacation is but a distant dream, visit some of the forgotten corners of World of Warcraft!
- Why can’t all sci-fi be more like Ex Machina?
- So potentially hundreds of Joss Whedon spec scripts are out there right now, just waiting to strike?
- We’re not sure if this mashup of “Too Many Cooks” and Game of Thrones is brilliant or maddening. There are too many kings, too many thrones, too many cooks, and too many spoilers for all seasons of Game of Thrones: