After skulking through several Jurassic World trailers, the big bad of the new movie finally bares its face. Meet the Indominus Rex. While this genetically-engineered dino resembles the T-Rex, its scaly head and, you know, unquenchable thirst for blood sets it apart. (Hat-tip to Blastr and Empire for this first photo.) Here’s more info on the I-Rex!
Afternoon Roundup misquotes Disney, pulls out the leg warmers, and practices Shakespeare with Brian Cox.
- X-Men: Apocalypse looks totally ’80s-licious.
- By contrast, Ryan Reynolds’ Deadpool set photos are much bloodier.
- Barnes & Noble discusses the alien other in The Three-Body Problem.
- After fleeing sex-conjured demons in It Follows, aliens should be easy for Maika Monroe to handle.
- How Kristen Anderson-Lopez co-wrote “Let it Go” and every other Frozen earworm.
- How to drive your loved ones insane by misquoting Disney movies and songs.
- Cameron Stewart brings the Archie/Betty/Veronica love triangle into the 21st century.
- Speaking of couples, here’s why you should ’ship Hulk/Black Widow in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Felicia Day reveals the cover for her memoir, You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost).
- Brian Cox teaches Hamlet’s “to be or not to be” soliloquy to a two-year-old, and ohh, our hearts: