We should have expected that Alton Brown, the nerdiest cook and cooking show host there is, would have a unique answer to Who’s your celebrity crush? For BuzzFeed’s tongue-in-cheek Q&A, he drew his ode to the compactor that helps saves the day in The Terminator. Check out the rest of his answers, which include the best word association for Voldemort (“hug” before he corrects it with “nose”—you didn’t have to correct it, Alton, knew).
Morning Roundup ponders The Force Awakens theories and another Spider-Man movie, while reminding you that it takes a lot to make a stew.
- NASA Senior Project Scientist Jennifer Wiseman reflects on the Hubble Telescope for its 25th anniversary.
- Entertainment Weekly takes a crack at a unifying theory for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- J.K. Rowling confirms a third Cormoran Strike novel from her dear friend Robert Galbraith.
- We’re getting even more Spider-Man, but it’s animated and apparently will be a standalone from the live-action movies. Miles Morales…?
- We cannot wait to see more prom dresses after this Arrow-themed gown.
- Mark Ruffalo gets to answer all of the questions about his diet and beauty regimen while Scarlett Johansson looks on in amusement.
- Maybe he can carry one of these manga-inspired bags on the red carpet.
- Color-corrected Man of Steel is still dark story-wise, but it’s also so bright!
- The New Yorker on the difficulties presented by Gene Wolfe’s work.
- Chris Pratt’s half-drunk Reddit AMA had him counseling one Redditor on what to do if you get bitten by a radioactive Pratt and bonding with another over having lived in the same house at different times. And, you know, talking about Jurassic World.
- How did we not realize sooner how well Game of Thrones and “Too Many Cooks” match up? Both have a seemingly endless list of characters, most of which die bloodily: