Our first look at the latest take on Frankenstein sees hot young Viktor von Frankenstein (James McAvoy) and his less aesthetically-blessed assistant Igor (Daniel Radcliffe) looking by turns bemused and concerned about their little lab experiment. We don’t know much about the movie, aside from the fact that it’s from Igor’s point of view.
Afternoon Roundup brings you Neil deGrasse Tyson’s geeky rallying cry; Oregon Trail as a determiner of generaton status; and more horror movies with dizzying camera angles to make you more nauseous than scared.
- Stan Lee confirms a Big Hero 6 sequel! The good news comes with some possibly spoilery rumors about the plot.
- If you remember dying of dysentery, then you’re part of the nameless generation.
- The Road and other sci-fi novels that should be considered literary classics already.
- Wonder Woman’s troubled pre-production and what it says about female directors and comic book movies.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson calls for a geek revolution on The Daily Show.
- Not only is there a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, but Tyler Perry will appear in it.
- Imgur has you covered for counting down the days (well, five or fewer) until the next episode of Game of Thrones.
- What kept Ari Millen from being killed off Orphan Black.
- You know what’s back? Found-footage horror—first with a jaunt to Area 51, and then M. Night Shyamalan’s new, scary-grandparents thriller The Visit: