Among the many fabulous premieres at Star Wars Celebration 2015, All Nippon Airways found a way to stand out. Who cares about a new toy when you can fly somewhere in R2-D2? This new Boeing 787 Dreamliner is part of a whole fleet of Star Wars-themed planes designed to bring ANA to a larger audience. We’re assuming that their next one will be a real-live working Millennium Falcon, ’cause we need that to exist.
Morning Roundup has found the freakier side of Disney, and discovers that it’s the best side. Plus we delve into the mind of Ada Lovelace and share some newly-discovered moments from a classic work of sci-fi!
- Disney used to want to terrify us, and we loved it.
- Preacher has its Jesse Custer!
- Can a hero be a hero if he or she doesn’t actually save anyone?
- What a Wookiee translator!
- Oh, man, another Internet hug for Vin Diesel!
- Here’s how Ada Lovelace used math to stave off madness!
- Awesome slipstream author Amelia Gray talks about awesome slipstream author Shirley Jackson!
- Why is Raina Telgemeier’s Drama on a list of most challenged books?
- Hmmm… here are some intriguing moments that were cut from A Wrinkle in Time.
- Stephen Colbert interviews George Lucas!
- And now, the GREATEST THING EVER: