Last week, International Space Station astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti got all dressed up to meet the SpaceX Dragon cargo craft carrying supplies to the ISS. Channeling beloved Captain Janeway, she tweeted, “There’s coffee in that nebula” … ehm, I mean… in that #Dragon and took this awesome selfie.
Afternoon Roundup may not have coffee, but it can bring you a new look at Riverdale, retro Batman v Superman, and unseen H.R. Giger films!
- Last week was all about Star Wars, as Stephen Colbert and George Lucas talked filmmaking.
- Then you had Carrie Fisher dishing on being one of the galaxy’s most famous princesses.
- And here’s a new addition to the canon: The Princess Who Saved Herself, brought to you by Jonathan Coulton.
- H.R. Giger lives on in this festival of rare and unseen films.
- Meet the new Archie Andrews, written by Mark Waid (Kingdom Come) and illustrated by Fiona Staples (Saga)!
- Did Olivia Munn Instagram a hint of her Psylocke costume?
- How Peggy Carter taught Steve Rogers to fight like a woman.
- Adam West wants to know if Christopher Reeve bleeds in this retrofied Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer: