Now this is how you play Cards Against Humanity! It’s also how you become Batman.
Morning Roundup finds Joss Whedon sitting in a corner, talking about blood, death, and sacrifice…and then the Game of Thrones director talks about blood, death, and wine, so that’s some improvement. Plus, the rebirth of Archie!
- Joss Whedon would like to correct the idea that he’s bloodthirsty. But then he says, “I think it’s disingenuous to say we’re going to fight this great battle, but there’s not going to be any loss” so…
- Breaking down the greatest moments in Game of Thrones’ season premiere!
- Just how much has Harry Potter shaped our reading habits?
- George Takei talks about how he became Sulu!
- Archie Comics has become one of the most daring works of art of our time.
- What can Yoda and Medieval LOLcats teach us about social media?
- Does this bug you, Mr… Anderson? I’m not touching you.