Professor X has upgraded from his wheelchair to the kind of transportation that not only gets you places, but deals with nastiness along the way, and responds to your sage advice with only one word. This Professor X/Hodor match made in heaven is just one of many pop culture mashups by Marco D’Alfsonso (collected on Imgur and his deviantART page).
Afternoon Roundup brings you Wonder Woman in South Africa; your dream library; and the one thing you never noticed about Star Trek.
- You will not be able to unsee all of the plants on the starship Enterprise.
- Misha Collins’ joke about a hypothetical Supernatural ‘ship does not go over well with fans.
- Cosplayers reveal their secret identities.
- You can’t have Scream without Ghostface!
- Lauren Beukes on writing a South African take on Wonder Woman.
- Why Pacific Rim is too busy fighting horrifying kaiju to worry about alpha males.
- BRB, heading to the Rocky Mountain Land Library and getting lost in thousands of books.
- Find out what David Bowie was doing at your age and be blown away all over again.
- The Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer gets the unofficial MST3K treatment!
- And Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar has his own emotional experience watching the teaser: