Do you have any loved ones, officemates, or random children who need to be terrified? Might we suggest this lifelike, dead-eyed wearable cat head? It comes to us from something called The Japan Wool Art Company, and was created by Housetu Sato, who is clearly a damn hero.
Morning Roundup brings you the wit and wisdom of Peter Parker, some great news for those of you interested in a Star War, and the possible new director for the possible update of Flash Gordon!
- You can attend Star Wars Celebration from the comfort of your own star system!
- OK fine, Flash Gordon director BUT WHO’S DOING THE SOUNDTRACK?
- Please just let him say “Game over man!” in super-dramatic lawyer voice once. Just once. That’s all we ask.
- Wanna become Warren Ellis? Here’s how.
- Jonathan Lethem talks about comics, Kirby, and Dick.
- Hmm…so Tony and Spidey are just going to be trading quips while Cap and Natasha do all the work?
- Lena Headey is trading ravens for hawks!
- That time Ingmar Brgman and Jaws discussed the silence of God.