Presenting Tatiana Maslany’s greatest acting triumph yet: embodying every single emoji! In Autostraddle’s amazing chart, they realized that if you can think of a facial expression, one of the members of the Clone Club has probably made it. People should be texting these instead of emoji! While we’re at it, let’s just bring back LiveJournal mood themes!
Afternoon Roundup knocks back a geeky drink with Chuck; wishes that Ian McKellen would journal all of his movie experiences; and finds out if your cat is a Time Lord.
- You had us with the tiny boxes argument…
- Monster director Patty Jenkins steps up to direct Wonder Woman.
- The Avengers have some competition for next cutest cast: Josh Gad tweeted the first of hopefully many selfies with his Beauty and the Beast costars, and Ian McKellen shared an adorable writeup of their first table read.
- Speaking of cute things, a How to Train Your Dragon TV series is coming to Netflix!
- Geeks, pub trivia, Zachary Levi—it all comes together like a well-mixed drink.
- Looks like we might be going back to the Emerald City after all.
- Scott Snyder explains, through his own tragic Swamp Thing story, why you never color tentacles pink.
- This little girl is all of us: