When Kanye West showed up to a fashion show rocking quite the cloak, comedian Whitney Reynolds wondered if he were going for RGP chic. Already we could see the resemblance, but then Tumblr and Imgur took us all the way there by adding this loot he clearly picked up on his Kanye Quest. We can’t put it much better than the Imgurian who said: “Imma let you finish your raid, but Leeroy Jenkins was the best raider of all time.”
Afternoon Roundup would sit and listen to Kate Mulgrew talk being Janeway all day, but there are Little Shop of Horrors songs to listen to and “fade to white” movie sequences to watch!
- Jake Gyllenhaal has faced rabbits named Frank, but how about murderous plants named Audrey II?
- The live-action Beauty and the Beast seems to be casting every minor character from the animated version.
- Constantine’s thread has not been cut yet, but the network might be getting its shears ready.
- Check out Finn Fancy Necromancy author Randy Henderson’s Reddit AMA!
- Ex Machina director Alex Garland talks about adapting Jeff VanderMeer’s Annihilation.
- The Mary Sue reviews Kate Mulgrew’s memoir, Born With Teeth.
- Norman finally cracks on Bates Motel.
- Similarly (but not), Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is all about fatherhood.
- The most epic bowl of soup you’ll ever watch being eaten.
- “Fade to white” doesn’t mean the same thing for every movie: