There may be cats and rats and elephants, but as sure as you’re born, none of them have needlepoint as quirky as this one. Props to hitRECord contributor sinnamin for this home furnishing we all need now.
Morning Roundup mourns the Miles Morales movie that could have been; sings Monty Python with Stephen Hawking; and resists the urge to make the easiest joke about screaming and space.
- We’re going back to high school (again) with Peter Parker.
- While Olivia Munn steps into the superhero world as Psylocke.
- You would think a town would be happy to have its own robot statue.
- In fact, you can build your own physics-driven, illustrated robots!
- How The Octavia Project empowers young women.
- Add to the fact that Gollancz is reprinting several of Ursula K. Le Guin’s works including A Wizard of Earthsea!
- That time the Avengers battled Scientology.
- Wes Craven is working on a sci-fi horror story set in space.
- Oh yeah, that Daredevil scene really was done in one shot.
- Stephen Hawking covers Monty Python’s Galaxy Song, and it is wonderful: