When David Ayer recently posted a photo of the Suicide Squad cast, fans wondered where the hell was Jared Leto? Ayer responded with this, the closest thing we’ve seen yet to Leto in-character as the Joker. As Entertainment Weekly points out, it seems to be an homage to the cover for The Killing Joke.
Afternoon Roundup brings you a horror story about the Apple Watch, your biggest Internet nightmare coming to the silver screen, and the Left Hand of Darkness radio play!
- Listen to the first episode of the BBC’s radio play adaptation of The Left Hand of Darkness!
- While you’re doing so, maybe you want to contribute some Ursula K. Le Guin to the #FavoriteBookIn5Words conversation.
- There had better be a Tony/Vision moment in Age of Ultron.
- In other superhero preview news, find out more about Ant-Man’s Yellowjacket, and the movie’s troubled production timeline.
- Wesley Chu shares the fart-filled trunk novel that came before The Lives of Tao.
- The watch wants and needs you now.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s takes its haunting from the computer screen to the movie screen.
- Even more horrible is the first trailer for The Human Centipede: Final Sequence. Don’t say we didn’t warn you—there’s a 500-person centipede.
- And now, as brain bleach, Josh Gad basically singing a Frozen medley as Olaf: