Whether or not this is the coolest thing you’ll see today, it’s the coolest Thing we’ve seen so far. We’re talking, of course, about the Fantastic Four character, which looked so fake in the first run of these movies that we try to block it out of our memories (along with Captain America shouting, “Flame on!”). For the reboot, Josh Trank had Jamie Bell go the mo-cap route of his predecessors Andy Serkis and especially Mark Ruffalo—and it looks pretty great.
Afternoon Roundup mourns a Twin Peaks without David Lynch but appreciates Louie replaced with a certain Wookiee.
- Need to catch up on Game of Thrones by Sunday? You’ve got three options.
- The Internet was just trying to help you, Idris Elba!
- Here’s the most painless way to vicariously live out your Indiana Jones fantasies.
- “Twin Peaks without David Lynch is like a pie without cherries.”
- A Victoria’s Secret angel wants to sponsor girls to learn to code.
- Chris Pratt is in a relationship with raptors and really bad dialogue.
- Chewie, Chewie, Chewie, Chew-eee / Chewie, Chewie, Chewie, Chew-ahhh
- Who’s your pick for Batman vs. Gandalf?
- Winter is coming to Hyrule: